Tuesday, March 23, 2010

10 Best Resorts

It’s never too early to plan for a holiday!!! These are the top 10 Resorts I recommend based on their uniqueness. Embark on another amazing holiday experience @ USD 80 per night for 2 - 4 persons.

Please view my blog daily in order to know my views on each resort.

I can book for you immediately for only US$ 80 per night, contact me on steven.qvi@gmail.com


 1. Palace of the Golden Horses, Selangor, Malaysia


2. The Peninsula Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa



3. Royal Alpage Chanpoussium, Switzerland



4. Domaine De Fayence, France



5. Chevron Renaissance, Gold Coast, Australia



6. Marriot Beach Palace Tower, Florida



7. Hilton - Orlando, Florida



8. Prana Resort & Spa, Koi Samui, Thailand


9. Aston Rasuna, Jakarta, Indonesia


10. The Centurion All Suites Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly post in your comments